All you need to know before you buy a used iPhone
It is no surprise that the iPhone is one of the most popular pieces of modern technology today. Since its original release in 2007, these revolutionary smartphones have dominated the market, and the reason is obvious: they combine as many devices as possible including music players, mobile internet, games, productivity tools, and phone, of course. Equally appealing as they are to the majority of consumers, the price may not be that affordable for all. So, what is the solution? If a new iPhone is something you cannot afford not get disappointed yet. There is another option and that is to buy a used iPhone. This can definitely reduce costs, but it must be recognized that there is a certain risk. There are specific advantages and disadvantages of buying a used iPhone. You should review all of them and make decisions based on this.
We will tell you all about these advantages and disadvantages and tips to consider when looking for a good deal on a used iPhone.
The advantages of buying a used iPhone
The disadvantages of buying a used iPhone
How to Check a Used iPhone and quality
Best places to buy
Price list for use iPhone
The advantages of buying a used iPhone
1. First and foremost, the biggest advantage to buying a used iPhone, of course, a huge difference in price. You can find they are used for half the price of new and some of them had been used only for a month or two. Why pay thousands extra when there are cheaper alternatives? This is a question that many would not be able to answer. For some it may be the fact that they are looking for the newest models, but there are deals on them too. You just have to know where to look.
2. While some “Apple addicts” see the launch of a new iPhone as an event of the year and are ready to stand in line for hours to be the first with the new model, others see it as an opportunity to get the best deal on older versions. During this period, prices for all previous iPhone models drop drastically and it is because of the instant feeling of something new. Many are trying to sell their iPhones, which actually is in good condition, as soon as possible just upgrade it to the new. This is your chance to get the best deal on used iPhone.
3. When you are looking for a low priced iPhone, you can also get blinded by all ads from various retailers. They offer new iPhone for a price that seems to be quite a small amount per month, but when it all adds up picture changes completely. Buying a used iPhone is your chance to pay less for the desired device without signing a long term contract. You pay everything in advance, thus there is no chance to get ripped off, no hidden fees, extra cost or something similar. Plus, you never know what the future hold for you; having a phone can prove to be something really nasty later.
4. Another advantage of buying a used iPhone is that they have already been tested out. Old models have gone through all kinds of software fixes and improvements. The thing with the new iPhone is that they can look very appealing, but they often suffer from various technical issues related to innovative software and a great release. There is a certain adjustment period that developers need to perfect the product. That phone has been used for a while is your guarantee that it has passed the exams period, and undergone all the necessary improvements to be fully functional.
5. Last but not least, when you buy a used iPhone, you know exactly which model you buy, with all its disadvantages and advantages. When you buy the phone at the big store or online from the manufacturer, you simply choose a model, you have no control over what device exactly they will give you. The point is that you get to try its features before you pay for it with a used iPhone. You can contact the seller, see him and check the unit for any shortcomings, if any. This way you know exactly what you are paying money for.
A. The main disadvantage when buying a used iPhone is probably the warranty issue. New iPhone usually comes with a reliable warranty and free service charges. You are also entitled to reimbursement of the unit at each encounter internal error during the first period of two months. All this is guaranteed by the manufacturer, in this case Apple, and you can be sure that you get the quality you pay for. Some of the used iPhone can have guarantees too, but they will not be as long as the new ones. They can be as short as 15 days… you could be out of pocket if you need a iphone screen replacement.
B. When going for a used iPhone, most options are older models. Therefore, you should understand that you sacrifice some features when buying a used iPhone. Older models do not have the same software advancement and innovations as the last. Use iPhone as you